Take a look at these fashion inspired hacks that can literally glam up your life!
- Getting chilled up in your distressed jeans or simply bored with the usual look? Try wearing tights/leggings under them. Whether print, lace or plaid etc you will definitely look different and fabulous!
2. Turn a large scarf into a classy wrap skirt!
3. Instead of trashing those used Pringles packs , turn them into pasta storage containers. Just use some super glue and some Ankara material and there you have it…!
4. Transform those boring slippers or sandals into a glamorous affair with a lovely material of choice , preferably silk or satin. Cut the fabric in two equal strips with scissors and then start to wrap up your footwear like this…!
5. Give your arm a scarf to remember!
6. Add a bit of scarf to that handbag!
7. Old denim? Recycle them into organizers. You cut off a few pockets and you paste..
Or you cut and sew into a fine strip for your handy items e.g pens, keys, work tools, make-up etc.
8. Still on old denim. Ever watched the movie; Transformers?
This is what a Denim Megatron looks like…! Handbags never came so easy.
Yep! This easy.
9. Add a print or lacy detail to your slacks , shorts or skirts for a whole new different appearance!
All you need is that extra material, scissors, needle and some thread.
You can take the fabrics and your idea to a nearby tailor if that works best for you.
10. Tush up that plain straw hat with a glam satin or silk scarf!
You can also glue beads or flowers if you like!
Great ideas yeah?
wwww.your next shoes .com